Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bathroom Old/ Bathroom New!

I recently decided that I was sick of my bathroom.
We have had the same shower curtain since we got married almost 3 years ago-
Um, yes, definitely time for a new one!

When we got married I thought I wanted a blue and brown bathroom. 
Here is what we had. 

But I wanted something different.

So when I found this shower curtain: 


at Target for $18 I knew I had to have it!
I love it!

So of course, I had to paint everything to match and get new towels and everything!

Here is what it looks like now.


I got that shelf at Goodwill for $3 and then painted it black!


I got this vase at Big Lots for $12!


I used the frames that I already had, I just painted them black.
I kept Joe's art in the frames since they matched even better than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment